Mission Statement: The mission of the marriage club is to provide opportunities through social gatherings, retreats, workshops and seminars to nurture marriages, build and maintain healthy relationships and for couples to restore love and respect to each other as depicted by Christ.
Vision Statement: To offer a confidential and warm environment that adds value to relationships, enhancing marriages through encouragement and support from other couples and grow in the practical application of better communication, effective conflict resolution, and stronger commitment for a model of a successful marriage.
GRMMC hopes to assist couples to learn how to:
- Truthfully commit to each other, your marriage and your children
- Practice and experience love at a deeper level of intimacy and understanding
- Love and respect each other in the same way you would desire to be loved and respected
- Communicate with your spouse in a way that he/she will really pay attention and listen to you
- Negotiate instead of argue
- Control your anger and work through disagreements together
- Forgive each other as you would like to be forgiven
- Share in and support each other’s goals and dreams